The Sheridan Community Land Trust is hoping for over 100 people to help them break-in the first portion of the soon-opening Soldier Ridge Trail. All ages can lend a hand (or a couple feet) by simply walking the proposed route any distance you'd like. Free lunch will follow!
Date: Saturday, July 28 Time: First trudge starts @ 8am, last 11AM with lunch to follow.
Location: Sign-in will be set-up in the rear parking lot of Sheridan Memorial Hospital (cafeteria entrance). The trolley will be continuously shuttling people to the trailhead so whether you have 1 hour or 3 hours, please join us!
To volunteer click here or contact Jamie Ostermyer, ServeWyoming's AmeriCorps VISTA in Sheridan, at 307-674-8585 x 21, 307-763-1473, or Jamie@servewyoming.org.
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Townsquare Media
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Tate Foundation
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- City of Casper
- Art Works
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Zimmerman Family Foundation
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- KCWY Channel 13
- Eastern Wyoming College
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- WY Department of Education
- WY Department of Workforce Services
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- First Interstate Bank
- Hub International
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department