It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to help out with "Make a Difference Day" on October 22, 2011. Volunteering at the Food Banks of the Rockies was an experience for me. Even though I was taking pictures of the activity, I felt very involved. I was able to show others what it was like. To be directly involved by sorting food, cleaning the floors, and painting the area was awesome but...
The Wyoming Food Bank of the Rockies (WFBR) described ServeWyoming's Volunteer Wyoming program as being "invaluable". Because of ServeWyoming volunteer referrals, the WFBR has been able to place the equivalent of 2 full time staff in their organization through volunteer hours. They average 81 hours a week, and the Wyoming economic equivalent for this type of work is $17.73 (See...
2013 Natrona County Volunteer Fair
This is just a sample of the many images we have of Volunteers in action...click on more photos to see and hear all the ways ServeWyoming is helping to promote Volunteer service in Wyoming!
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Art Works
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- City of Casper
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- Eastern Wyoming College
- First Interstate Bank
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Hub International
- KCWY Channel 13
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- Tate Foundation
- Townsquare Media
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- Wyoming Department of Education
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center Foundation
- Wyoming Medical Center Volunteers
- Zimmerman Family Foundation