SHERIDAN COUNTY YMCA-VOLUNTEERISM IMPACT
Azia worked in the weight room and the Activate Sheridan Center during the summer months of 2010. While working in the weight room Azia assisted the beginner exerciser in learning the equipment so they felt comfortable being in that environment. She also kept the equipment clean. Azia's greatest accomplishment in the weight room is her ability to build...
Stephanie Poppe, an AmeriCorps*VISTA volunteer for ServeWyoming, writes, "Serving in the community of Sheridan as a ServeWyoming VISTA Volunteer has been a wonderful experience. I have been able to meet and work with vital organizations that serve our community. As a result, I have seen first hand the connections we have been able to facilitate through our programming and collaboration with...
2013 Natrona County Volunteer Fair
This is just a sample of the many images we have of Volunteers in action...click on more photos to see and hear all the ways ServeWyoming is helping to promote Volunteer service in Wyoming!
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Townsquare Media
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Tate Foundation
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- City of Casper
- Art Works
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Zimmerman Family Foundation
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- KCWY Channel 13
- Eastern Wyoming College
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- WY Department of Education
- WY Department of Workforce Services
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- First Interstate Bank
- Hub International
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department